- Analyse and identify target customers to increase gross profit and volumes
- Convert client’s leads to gross profit in line with agreed objectives
- Develop the agreed product mix between Ocean, Air and others.
- Understand key competitors and provide evidence of competitor pricing to ensure ongoing competitive pricing (in key trade lanes)
- Meeting with new clients or paying qualified sales visits as per agreed levels of visits
- Provide accurate and timely information to client services, operations and sales support to ensure process and administration efficiency
- Provide market feedback to develop Company’s offering to stay ahead of the market.
- Attend regular meeting with senior managers to understand Company’s offering and value added services
- Delivering service with high reliability and consistency, making it easier for the client to do business with the Company
- Completion of presentations, proposals and tender responses to secure new business
- Enter all required sales information into system (if any)
- Submit reports required by Sales/BD Department and/or senior managers
- Cooperate with Credit Dept to collect / settle outstanding loans / invoices from customers
|Job Category||Logistics / Supply Chain|