FirstWorks is a dynamic workforce solutions company providing Permanent Recruitment Services and Contingent Staffing Services to companies in Malaysia. We are championed by dedicated industry professionals with strong recruitment & workforce solutions experience. Working together with our clients and candidates, we bring personalize recruitment solutions to create a winning partnership via job placements.
FirstWorks have been engaged by a multinational parent company who has been in the business for more than 50 years in the Middle East as a leading food and diary product manufacturer . With knowledge and expertise in the dairy business, our client had decided to expand their business to the Asian region. Our client incorporated their first dairy factory in Malaysia and will be operational in April 2020. To prepare for production, our client is keen on hiring a talented Factory/Production Manager to oversee the operations in Sendayan, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
The key responsibility as a Factory Manager/Production Manager is to supervise the factory operations by leading a technical resources team and effectively co-operating with various peer groups within the company. The Manager will also be responsible for maintaining the accurate quality and quantity control to ensure the on-time delivery of produced products in order to satisfy the market demands.
Other responsibilities include
- Executing factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general plant strategy.
- Planning production meetings, worker schedules, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintaining product quality and budgets.
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing production activities.
- Observing the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the division by the workers.
- Managing time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines and goals.
- Ensuring that the product effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by the client.
- Ensuring the effectual adopting of new programs and policies and providing training in order to meet improved requirements ordered by clients.
- Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
- Collaborating with sales agents, vendors and financial division to ensure the successful run of receiving and shipping schedule.
- Collaborating with other factory managers to find best practices and the best solution.
- Working with contract clients on matters concerned to their product starting from release to final shipment.
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production personnel.
In addition, the Factory/Production Manager should have
- Dairy or F&B experience
- Strong knowledge of production machinery and techniques.
- Knowledge of engineering drawings.
- Ability to solve manufacturing problems.
- Ability to influence and strong accountability
The Factory/Production Manager ideally will have a
- Degree in technology management industry OR
- Bachelor’s degree in technology in a related field
|Job Category||Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Manufacturing|