FirstWorks is a young & dynamic workforce solutions company operating from the heart of Kuala Lumpur. FirstWorks Senior Leadership Team is championed by dedicated industry professionals with strong recruitment & workforce solutions experience. Working together with the management and recruitment consultants, FirstWorks have built an extensive network of clients and candidates. The main aim is to bring a personalize HR workforce solutions to global corporations, SMEs & start ups in Malaysia.
Our client is a leading bank in Malaysia and expanding its services to its existing and new customers. The services include introduction of financial services that will able the customers to increase their investment portfolio and obtain higher returns. To achieve this, our client is seeking talented individuals to join them immediately as full time staff in the position of Financial Services Consultant throughout Malaysia.
To be part of the Financial Services Consultant team, you will be based at the branch of the bank and responsible for:
- Introducing the agreed financial instruments/investment to the existing and walk-in customers of the bank
- Meet & greet walk-in customers and introduce the services provided by the bank
- Meet the agreed sales target by engaging the contact list provided by the bank & walk-in customers
- Work with the bank and team members to promote and increase the services to customers
You should have
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in banking sales, insurance products or sales related position (highly encouraged to apply)
- At least SPM, Diploma and above in any related field.
- You should have or plan to have certification in Takaful Basic Examination (TBE) OR Pre-Contract Examination (PCE) & Certificate Exam & Investment Linked Life Insurance (CEILI)
- Those without working experience and have a keen interest in promoting banking products to captive market are encouraged to apply
- Full time employment with the bank based at a branch closest to your home (where possible)
- You will enjoy the benefits of full time bank employee
- You will be provided 15 days paid comprehensive training
- You will be entitled to overseas incentives trips 2x / year in Asian and Europe
- Able to progress your career within the bank in managerial capacity
To know more about this exciting opportunity, please call Ms. Suva of FirstWorks at 03-2298 7379 or 014-924 0641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate position when sending email application.
|Job Category||Banking, Insurance|