We are looking for a creative Visual Merchandiser to increase sales, get buyer’s attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience. The goal is to use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximize profitability.
- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store.
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result.
- Come up with, revise and present design ideas with assistant merchandisers.
- Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market.
- Monitor costs and work within budget.
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements.
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends.
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager.
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio.
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools.
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Ability to analyse sales merchandising reports and survey results.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Retail|