FirstWorks is a dynamic workforce solutions company providing Permanent Recruitment Services and Contingent Staffing Services to companies in Malaysia. We are championed by dedicated industry professionals with strong recruitment & workforce solutions experience. Working together with our clients and candidates, we bring personalize recruitment solutions to create a winning partnership via job placements.
FirstWorks have been engaged by our client, who is founded in 2007 for a good value supermarket grocer to meet the discerning appetite of Klang Valley residents for quality household food products and goods for their everyday needs. Started with single small outlet from wide range and deep assortment of imported products on shelf, to fresh produce and groceries. Since then, our client has more than 20 outlets for the past 10 years and become the largest premium supermarket in Malaysia and continue growing and serving our customers.
Our client is hiring a critical position for a Leasing Executive to research, source and negotiate on suitable properties to become a company outlet and handle new sub tenancy for sub leased at our clients’ locations. Leasing will perform all responsibilities as an integral coordinator in between landlord and management.
Your responsibilities include
- All leasing matter for New and Existing Sub-Tenant at the client location.
- Handle pre-tenancy and post-tenancy matter such as issuance of letter of offer and tenancy agreement, collection of deposit, follow up of signing agreements, handing over of premises to New and Existing Sub-Tenant.
- Ensure acceptance of offer letter, concept submission, lease/ tenancy execution and deposit payments are completed within set timeframe of New and Existing Sub Tenant.
- Attend to tenancy related matters including negotiation, renewal and approval and handing New and Existing.
- Coordinate with New and Existing Sub Tenants on rental payments, renewal of leases and refund of deposit upon lease expiry.
- Monitors all New and Existing tenancy document activities to ensure they are always up-to-date and completed on time.
- Prepare and maintain tenancy agreements, management reports as well as documents with regards to lease transactions.
- Other ad-hoc task as required by Management from time to time.
You should have
- Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good at relationship building & networking skills.