FirstWorks is a dynamic workforce solutions company providing Permanent Recruitment Services and Contingent Staffing Services to companies in Malaysia. Led by dedicated industry professionals with strong recruitment & workforce solutions experience, we bring personalize recruitment solutions to create a winning partnership for our clients and candidates.
FirstWorks have been engaged by a global logistics and transportation company that specialises in bespoke supply chain solutions, e-fulfilment and transportation by air, sea, rail and road. Our client is on a major expansion in line with business growth. Our clients continue to achieve their market growth by developing people in a culture that promotes innovation and career development.
If you have the experience of working with contract logistics vendors, warehousing, import/export documentation and work with a dynamic team, we are keen to speak to you !
Your job purpose:
- Coordinate and manage Contract Logistics (Warehousing) vendor and work stream owners to meet all project deliverables within scope, budget and time. Ensure optimal use of people to drive quality in operations for customers served.
- Handle all documentation for sea shipments & air freight and liaise with customers or overseas agents on specified requirement.
- Have a broad understanding of import or export documentation process and familiarity working General Shipping Instructions (GSI).
- Facilitate the planning and coordination of day-to-day operations activities
- Responsible to drive the team towards achieving Customer target/KPI and expectations
- Prepare and ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly reports are submitted promptly and correctly
- Develop SOP’s for Strategic Accounts with associated internal colleagues where applicable, to detail all processes, rate structure, and capturing of customer identified KPI
You would have
- At least a Diploma or higher qualification in any field.
• At least three (3) years’ working experience in the related field
• Demonstrated experience in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Aspirations of growing your knowledge and leading teams delivering the operational requirement
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation|