FirstWorks is a young & dynamic workforce solutions company operating from the heart of Kuala Lumpur. FirstWorks Senior Leadership Team is championed by dedicated industry professionals with strong recruitment & workforce solutions experience. Working together with the management and recruitment consultants, FirstWorks have built an extensive network of clients and candidates. The main aim is to bring a personalize HR workforce solutions to global corporations, SMEs & start-ups in Malaysia.
Our Client is a Leading Bank providing fully integrated financial services in Malaysia and further expanding its services to its existing and new customers. The services include introduction of financial services that will able the customers to increase their investment portfolio and obtain higher returns. To achieve this, our client is seeking talented individuals to join them immediately as full-time staff in the position of Relationship Managers throughout Malaysia.
To be part of the Relationship Manager team, you will be based at the branch of the bank and the
- Create relationship management of existing Premier Banking customers in accordance with established standards.
- Actively participate and support Premier Banking marketing activities for customers’ acquisition and retention.
- Provide advisory and financial planning assistance to customers in terms of portfolio management.
- Acquisition of new customers to the Bank to increase the Premier base.
- To ensure strict compliance to all standard SOPs set by the Bank.
- Candidate must at least possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Wealth Management and financial products with a proven track record.
- Required Certificate/license:
- a) Investor Protection Professional Certification (IPPC) – Compulsory
b) FIMM Computerized Unit Trust Examination (CUTE) – Compulsory
c) PCE & CEILI – Compulsory
- PC / Microsoft Office literate with good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess pleasant personality and versatile.
- Able to interact with customers from all walks of life.
- Confident and sociable in character.
To know more about this exciting opportunity, please call Agensi Pekerjaan FirstWorks at 03-2298 7379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position when sending an email application.