FirstWorks is a dynamic workforce solutions company providing Permanent Recruitment Services and Contingent Staffing Services to companies in Malaysia. We are championed by dedicated industry professionals with strong recruitment & workforce solutions experience. Working together with our clients and candidates, we bring personalize recruitment solutions to create a winning partnership via job placements.
Our client is a technology based company focusing on innovation for the Aged Care sector by offering mobile electronic record application for the medical profession. With the continued expansion and moving from bespoke technology to a suite of proven products, they are seeking for talented individuals to join their growing organization
Job Scope/ Responsibilities:
- Perform software development duties assigned by Manager / Technical Director
- Participate in the technical design, development and implementation of cloud and on premise based applications
- Lead or play a pivotal role in the complete SDLC from project initiation to implementation
- On-the-job training/mentoring and ample opportunities for professional training and certification will be provided
- Will have the ample opportunities to participate in ad-hoc and/or projects such as Proof-of-Concept/ Pilot projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or above in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- More than 3 years of experience in web programming with foundation/understanding of OOP, 3-tier development and enterprise architecture
- Familiarity with ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, Angular JS/ Angular, Web Service, MS SQL Database, SQL Reporting Service
- Experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile/ Scrum methodologies